All models shown here feature the medically acclaimed AXION MSR™ eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a medically superior response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity.
- AXION MSR™ eyewash head is antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11" green ABS plastic receptor and 1.25" galvanized stanchion
- Includes a mesh in-line strainerto collect line debris and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Supply: .5" IPS. Waste: 1.25" IPS
Additional Product Specifications:
|SKU||Construction||Eye/Face Wash||Mounting Assembly||Quality Control||Shower Head||Strainers/Filters||Valves|