The Knee RX™ Kneeling Mat was designed for extreme kneeling applications such as gravel, asphalt, concrete, tile, and wood flooring, providing ergonomic support by reducing trauma, stress and strain on the knees and lower back.
Perfect for tool and maintenance carts, or for individual workstations, Knee RX is made from a nitrile/PVC foam blend offering resistance to oils and greases, and is a full 1” thick for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed for comfort and durability in extreme kneeling applications
- For use on gravel, asphalt, concrete, dirty/oily surfaces, tile & wood flooring, metal grating, grass
- Nitrile/PVC foam blend for the highest degree of resistance to oils and greases
- Full 1” thick for the ultimate in comfort
- Self-extinguishing, non-conductive, silicone free material
- Built-in handle easy to carry or hang up
Additional Product Specifications:
|Group||Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting|
|Special Characteristics||Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals|
|Usage Intensity||Light duty|
|Material Specifications||PVC/Nitrile Blend|
|Fire Rating US||Pass|