Saddle Trax™ is a thicker, heavier and stronger anti-fatigue floor mat, engineered to meet the toughest requirements of today's industrial applications. At a full ONE-INCH thick, it is the ultimate anti-fatigue product maximizing worker productivity and comfort. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean.
The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. Saddle Trax™ comes standard with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete.
- Overall mat thickness is a full ONE-INCH
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- RedStop™ non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
Other Colors and Sizes are available upon request. Please contact your AO Industrial Supply sales rep for more details.
Additional Product Specifications:
|Group||Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting|
|Special Characteristics||Coefficient of friction NSFI certified|Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals|
|Recommended Use||In manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations. Also suitable for commercial environments including hotels, reception desks, shop counters, department stores, banks, restaurants, etc.|
|Surface||Industrial Diamond Plate|
|Edges||Beveled edges on all sides|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
Installation and Use
|Installation||No installation required|
|Material Specifications||PVC on microcellular vinyl base|
|Backing||Closed Cell Polyvinylchloride with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing|
|Fire Rating US||Pass|
|REACH Compliant||Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).|