The StormNEST™ Storm Water Control adjustable catch basin inserts help with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 compliance of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans when used as Best Management Practices. Designed to protect storm drains and sewers from debris and sediments. Available with or without oil-absorbent bag. Made in the USA.
- Available in rectangular or round designs
- Rectangular models designed to fit catch basins from 16"x20" to 42" x 42"
- Round models designed to fit catch basins from 27" to 29" in diameter
- All models available with or without oil-absorbent feature
- Requires no special tools to install and remove
- Overflow rate of up to 500 GPM helps avoid poarding
Additional Product Specifications:
|PVC Coated Fabric|
|AO-130236||500||2 lb||Black||PVC Coated Fabric|
|AO-130237||500||2 lb||Black||PVC Coated Fabric|
|AO-130238||500||3 lb||Black||PVC Coated Fabric|