These RRFB Crosswalk Packages contain everything you need, except for the signs and poles, to install a RRFB (Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon) system into your facility to improve crossing safety for your employees and visitors. Available in two power options solar powered or 120 VAC hardwired and with single-sided, or back-to-back RRFB flashers.
These packages include:
- Your choice of (2) or (4) RRFB flasher bars
- Hardwired or Solar Powered Options
- (2) Bulldog push-buttons
- (2) wireless transmitters to detect and transmit when a push button is activated
- (2) NEMA rated weather-resistent cabinets
- (2) Solar panels (only provided with solar powered options)
***Traffic signs and poles not included, but can be furnished upon request for an additional charge.
RRFB Crosswalk System Communication Overview:
Upon system activation, the transmitter radio sends wireless signals to receiver radios, triggering each associated alert device to activate.
- Range of up to 900 feet; can be extended with optional antenna
- Utilizes 900 MHz frequency-hopping spread spectrum
- Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD display with intuitive joystick control for in-field interface navigation
- Three selectable power levels up to one watt to increase signal distance
- Menu-driven diagnostics for quick setup and configuration
Bulldog Push Buttons come with each package.
Activated with less than two pounds of force, the Bulldog push button provides two-tone audible activation confirmation, as well as red LED visual confirmation.
- ADA-compliant, vandal-resistant
- Housing components comply with NEMA specifications
- Yellow push button housing standard; black available upon request
SINGLE-SIDED RRFB Flasher Housing Option
Includes one RRFB light bar and one sign face.
DOUBLE-SIDED RRFB Flasher Housing Option
Includes two RRFB light bars and two sign faces.
Self-Contained Control Cabinets are Uniquely Mounted to the Top of the Pole.
Blending seamlessly into the surrounding environment, our Top-of-Pole self-contained control cabinets house power supplies for quick installation, with no trenching or in-ground wiring needed.
20-Watt Solar Panel with 44Ah Batterey Capacity
- The 12-volt system is engineered to power a larger assortment of warning alert options
- Accommodates iDX-LED push button activations and other options
- Compact design allows for easy assembly on new or existing posts and poles