This Warehouse Worker Alert System (WAS) triggers a flashing light and loud audible siren when activated, alerting warehouse workers to potential dangers. Detect forklifts, vehicles and other potential hazards. This unit is lightweight and features an easy-to-transport trip hose and sensor assembly that wirelessly sends a signal to a rechargeable alarm and flashing light up to 1000 feet away.
The trip hose is placed ahead of or behind workers while positioned far enough away to provide ample warning in the event a forklift or vehicle crosses over the hose. The flashing light and alarm both alert the workers so they are able to safely and quickly move out of the way of an oncoming vehicle.
The faster the forklft or vehicle is moving, the more distance there should be between the trip hose and the work area.
- Wireless 12-foot trip hose with sensor (AA batteries not included)
- Rechargeable alarm/flashing light with magnet and handle
- Loud audible siren (contained in box)
- Optional heavy-duty carrying case
- 1000-foot range
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Personal Safety Device vibration unit
- Personal Safety Device with trigger vibration unit
- Wall Charger for flashing unit