The Detroit Series Forward Throw Wall Pack Light offers a bold, rugged Detroit-inspired design that performs efficiently and reliably in any outdoor environment. Constructed of die-cast aluminum poured right here in Michigan, it is ideal for distributing light in an outward direction. It's a perfect fixture for building facades, general security, storage areas, tunnel and entry door applications.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Protected by Lumecon's industry-leading 40kV Surge Suppression technology, which is 15-20x more robust than competetive products.
Benefits and Features:
• Bold Detroit inspired design
• Die-cast aluminum in Michigan, US
• PPG Envirocron™ Protection Edge Powder Coated
• Precision Optics injected molded for superior forward throw
• Lumen Output: 2680 to 10,480 L
• Wattages: 25-80W
• 2200-5000K Kelvin Temperature LEDs available
• American Made LED Light Engine
• 3,000 HR salt spray tested as defined in ASTM Standard B117
• Vibration rated – per ANSI C136.31 100,000 cycles 3G vibration
• Protected: 40kV Surge Suppression standard