The Detroit Series Small LED Area Light is the first of its kind in Lumecon’s LED Detroit Series. Combining a sleek fixture design with energy efficient performance allows this fixture to be used in parking lots, roadways, pathways and general area lighting applications replacing existing fixtures up to 400W HID one-for-one.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Protected by Lumecon's industry-leading 40kV Surge Suppression technology, which is 15-20x more robust than competetive products.
Benefits and Features:
• Bold Detroit inspired design
• Die-cast aluminum in Michigan, US
• PPG Envirocron™ Protection Edge Powder Coated
• Custom made Ledil® Optics for ultimate uniformity
• 2200-5000K Kelvin Temperature LEDs available
• American Made LED Light Engine
• 3,000 HR salt spray tested as defined in ASTM Standard B117
• Vibration rated – per ANSI C136.31 100,000 cycles 3G vibration
• Protected: 40kV Surge Suppression standard