EdgeGard™ Folding Rail Dock Gates are durable, reliable and safe. They are easy to install and operate, and provide an effective barrier for personnel and equipment working near open dock doors, truck loading pits or other hazardous areas.
Features and Benefits
- EdgeGard™ Gate top rails are 42” high (above floor level) when closed.
- Folding-Rail Gate Lengths: 10 ft. or 12 ft. Clear
- Requires minimal floor space and is easily assembled and installed (appropriate anchors are required).
- Counterbalanced gas cylinders allow easy lifting and safe gate operation.
- Strong balanced construction withstands 200 lbs. top rail pressure.
- Meets the OSHA 1910.23 load force protection requirement.
- Black safety stripe on bright yellow paint finish ensures high visibility.
- Manufacturered in the USA and provide long service life.
- Folding-Rail Gate: 85 lbs. (10 ft.) 91 lbs. (12 ft.)
Installation Footprint: (Overall Width and Height Clearance When Raised)
- Folding-Rail Gate: 141” W x 104” H (10 ft.) 165” W x 116” H (12 ft.)
Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Floor Anchors Provided By Others
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility