The Workmen Series LED Flood Lights come standard with an adjustable knuckle mounting option. With the ability to replace 100W – 175W (Small) or 175W – 250W (Large) HID fixtures one-for-one, they are most adapted to area light, general security, and sign accent lighting applications.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Features and Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- Housing: Die cast aluminum housing and front frame with textured architectural bronze powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating.
- Lens: Tempered clear glass lens, sealed with silicone gasket.
- Mounting: Adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT threads (standard). Additional mounting methods include swivel bracket, yoke mount, post top fitter, slip fitter adapter, and ground stake. Post top fitter, slip fitter adapter, and ground stake options require an adjustable knuckle. Die-cast post top fitter and slip fitter adapter for 2.45” or smaller Poles/Conduit, bronze powder coat finish, one (1) ½” NPT.
- Effective Projected Area (EPA): 0.25 ft² (Small), 0.45 ft² (Large)
- Color Temperature: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K (standard), 5000K.
- LED Lifetime: All LED’s are rated for a minimum of 100,000 hours of continuous operation at ambient temperatures from -40°F/-40°C to 95°F/35°C.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Minimum of 80 or higher. CRI 90+ available upon request. CRI 90 not available in 2200K.
- Dimming: Triac, ELV and 0-10V standard dimming capability.
- Surge Suppression: 6kV
Dimensions and Weights: