The Workmen Series Full Cutoff LED Wall Pack delivers the illumination performance to replace up to a 175W (Small) or 250W (Medium) HID fixture one-for-one. The compact size of the Workmen Series Full Cutoff LED Wall Pack makes this an energy-saving solution for outdoor building facades, general security, storage areas, and entry door applications.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Features and Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120-277V (Small), 120-277V and 347-480V (Medium)
- Housing: Die cast aluminum housing with full cutoff and textured architectural bronze powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating. 1/2” coin plugs with O-rings for conduit & photocell installation.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Glass Lens.
- Mounting: Cast-in template for mounting directly over a 4” recessed outlet box, or use 1/2” surface conduit.
- Effective Projected Area (EPA): 0.26 ft² (Small), 0.4 ft² (Medium)
- Color Temperature: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K (standard), 5000K.
- LED Lifetime: All LED’s are rated for a minimum of 100,000 hours of continuous operation at ambient temperatures from -40°F/-40°C to 95°F/35°C.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Minimum of 80 or higher. CRI 90+ available upon request. CRI 90+ not available in 2200K.
- Dimming: 0-10V standard dimming capability.
- Surge Suppression: 6kV
Dimensions and Weights: