The Workmen Series LED Parking Garage Light makes any parking garage greener, safer, and more secure. It maximizes the uniformity of light spread to reduce glare for drivers while providing a comfortable, well-lit environment for pedestrians.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Protected by Lumecon's industry-leading 40kV Surge Suppression technology, which is 15-20x more robust than competetive products.
Features and Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- Housing: Die cast aluminum housing with white semi-gloss powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating. ½” coin plugs with O-rings for conduit & photocell installation.
- Lens: Frosted prismatic acrylic lens
- Mounting: Suitable for J-BOX mounting, and easy for installation, also support pendant
mounting, wires coming out from the back for easier wire connections.
- Color Temperature: 4000K NW (standard), 5000K CW.
- LED Lifetime: All LED’s are rated for a minimum of 100,000 hours of continuous operation at ambient temperatures from -40°F/-40°C to 95°F/35°C.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Minimum of 70 or higher.
- Dimming: 0-10V standard dimming capability.
- Surge Suppression: Thermally protected 20kA / 40kV varistor type surge suppressor is included and meets ANSI C136.2-2015: Extreme Level. Also meets IEC61643-11 Class II / EN61643-11 Type 2, and US Dept of Energy MSSLC Model Spec for surge protection.
Dimensions and Weights: