The LWS-LSL Street light combines a robust, stylish fixture design with best-in-class energy efficiency. Equipped with 10 year Heavy Duty LED Light Engines to illuminate local, collector, and major roadways; also suitable for highway access ramps and some area lighting applications. The LWS-LSL Series performs efficiently and reliably against rugged outdoor environments. Constructed of die-cast aluminum The LWS-LSL utilizes the Lumecon ETD™ Thermal Design backed by a 10-year performance warranty, is Dark Sky friendly, and is protected against surge with a best in Class 20kA surge suppression system.
The enhanced thermal dissipation system engines are thermally bonded to provide maximum thermal dissipation to the exterior of the fixture to ensure long life. To protect the light engine panel from moisture and corrosion, the LED light engine panel is uniformly coated with a UV stabilized acrylic polymer resin that meets MIL and ASTM dielectric standards, UL, and IPC standards for flammability, moisture resistance and thermal shock.
Protected by Lumecon's industry-leading 40kV Surge Suppression technology, which is 15-20x more robust than competetive products.
Features and Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V
- Lens: Tempered clear glass lens.
- Mounting: Mounts to a Tenon Arm with a max O.D. of 2 3/8”
- Color Temperature: 2700K WW, 3000K OW, 4000K NW (standard), 5000K CW.
- LED Lifetime: All LED’s are rated for a minimum of 100,000 hours of continuous operation at ambient temperatures from -40°F/-40°C to 95°F/35°C.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Minimum of 70 or higher.
- Dimming: 0-10V standard dimming capability.
- Surge Suppression: Thermally protected 20kA / 40kV varistor type surge suppressor is included and meets ANSI C136.2-2015: Extreme Level. Also meets IEC61643-11 Class II / EN61643-11 Type 2, and US Dept of Energy MSSLC Model Spec for surge protection. The device is wired in series with the luminaire input power in order to interrupt power to the luminaire when consumed, protecting the LED power supply and circuit boards from additional electrical surges.
Dimensions and Weights: